Requirement for New Member Applicants
- Attend a club meeting, virtually or in person
- Fill out the membership application.
- Obtain the sponsorship of two current ORKC members; their signatures are required on the application. One member and
- one personal reference will suffice, especially if you are new to the area.
- Attend two additional club meetings and perform 10 hours of volunteer service to receive access to the ORKC campus; reduced class fees are available after one year of membership
Submit the application with your signature and annual dues of $25 (one vote) (plus trophy donation or fee for Woofer by USPS, if applicable).
Requirement for Annual Membership Renewal
- Attend at least two club meetings **(board or membership, virtually or in person) and complete a minimum of 10 hours of volunteer service to the club, on an annual basis to qualify for reduced class fees and access to the ORKC campus. This will begin with renewals for 2024.
- **If you are not able to attend the meetings or perform club service, you may send a letter to the ORKC board of directors with a brief explanation. The letter should be mailed to the address listed below or emailed to [email protected]
Please read the ORKC Code of Ethics and indicate that you agree to abide by them on the renewal form
Submit the renewal form and annual dues of $25 (one vote).